- Contracting Opportunities
- Intergovernmental Contracts
- Sole Source & Emergency Contracts
- Telecommunication & Electronic Media Service Contracts
- Contract Resources
Request for Proposal: Patient Centered Medical, Home, and Electronic Health Records Solicitation
Purpose: The State of Washington, Department of Corrections Health Services is currently transforming its care delivery system to a team-based patient centered medical home model, with an emphasis on prevention and population health. In furtherance of our commitment to providing excellent healthcare we are seeking to modernize Health Services systems and processes by implementing an Electronic Health Records (EHR) and care system. Please see the RFP documents for additional details.
- Patient Centered Medical, Home, and Electronic Health Records Solicitation (K13026)
- Contact Name: Ryan Johnson
- Contact Number: (360) 789-6584
- Issue Date: January 17, 2023
- Pre-Bid Conference Date: January 30, 2023 – Click here to join the meeting
- Bidder Questions Due: February 13, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
- Answers Released: February 28, 2023 (via WEBS)
- Response Due Date: April 04, 2023 by 2:00 p.m. (PST)
- WEBS Website: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/
- WEBS Website Help: (360) 902-7400 or WEBSCustomerService@des.wa.gov
- Applicable WEBS: Commodity Codes 920-19, Computer Digitizing Services. 208-60, Medical Software, All Types. 209-67 Professional: Hospital/Pharmacy, Legal, Computer Training, etc. 920-14, Applications Software (For Minicomputer Systems).
Chapter 39.34 RCW – Interlocal Cooperation Act provides the authority for DOC to contract with other governmental entities and quasi-governmental entities e.g. (other Washington state agencies, other State governments and/or their agencies, cities, counties, tribes, or any agency or part of the Federal government). To obtain copies of these agreements, please email the Public Disclosure Unit.
Telecommunication & Electronic Media Service Contracts
Per RCW 72.09.765, any contract to provide incarcerated individuals with access to telecommunication services and electronic media services in state correctional facilities shall be made publicly available and posted on the department's website. The information that must be displayed on the department's website includes:
- Rates for facilitating telecommunication services including, but not limited to, phone calls, video visitation, videograms and video clips, emails, and accessing music and entertainment;
- Fees charged for money transfers and transactions, maintenance of financial accounts, and any other fee charged to the user to facilitate the money transfer or online deposit account; and
- All fees or costs charged to the incarcerated individual or customer in exchange for use of telecommunication or electronic media services through the contract.
Telecommunications Services contract and amendment documents are provided in the most digitally accessible version available. The signed photocopy versions are available upon request. Amendments three and six are only available in photocopy format.
- Contractor: Original contract made with FSH Communications, LLC. FSH sold its prison phone division to Value-Added Communication (VAC), who was acquired by Global Tel Link as a subsidiary in August 2011. All amendments after August 2011 name VAC as the contractor.
- Contract: Department of Corrections Contract No. CDOC6840 (4/2006, signatures on file)
- Contract No. CDOC6840 Amendment 1 (4/2009, signatures on file)
- Contract No. CDOC6840 Amendment 2 (8/2009, signatures on file)
- Contract No. CDOC6840 Amendment 3 (6/2011)
- Contract No. CDOC6840 Amendment 4 (2/2014, signatures on file)
- Contract No. CDOC6840 Amendment 5 (8/2014, signatures on file)
- Contract No. CDOC6840 Amendment 6 (3/2016)
- Contract No. CDOC6840 Amendment 7 (7/2017, signatures on file)
- Rates and fees to send and receive phone calls
- 2021 Global Tel Link RCW 72.09.765 Report (Required per RCW 72.09.765)
Electronic Media Services
- Contractor: JPay, Inc.
- Contract: Department of Corrections Contract No. K8262 (3/2010, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 1 (4/2011, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 2 (7/2013, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 3 (1/2014, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 4 (1/2015, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 5 (7/2017, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 6 (7/2017, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 7 was never executed
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 8 (1/2019, signatures on file)
- Contract No. K8262 Amendment 9 (8/2019, signatures on file)
- Rates and fees to send money, send electronic messages, buy music and electronic media, and video visitation
- 2021 JPay RCW 72.09.765 Report (Required per RCW 72.09.765)
Securus Technologies, LLC.
- Contractor: Securus Technologies, LLC.
- Contract: Department of Corrections Contract No. K11720 (4/2022, signatures on file)
- Policy 200.050 Purchasing
- Policy 200.055 Sustainable Purchasing
- Policy 220.010 Contracts
Laws & Regulations
Revised Code of Washington (RCW)
- RCW 39.26 Procurement of Goods and Services
- RCW 39.32 Acquisition of Governmental Property
- RCW 39.33.010 Sale, exchange, transfer, lease of public property authorized—Section deemed alternative.
- RCW 39.34 Interlocal Cooperation Act
- RCW 42.52 Ethics in Public Service
- RCW 42.56 Public Records Act
- RCW 43.17.095 Option to submit document, form, or payment electronically—Requirements.
- RCW 43.19 Department of Enterprise Services
- RCW 43.19A Recycled Product Procurement
- RCW 72.09.765 Inmate access to telecommunication services—Contracting—Reporting.
- RCW 72.60.160 State agencies and subdivisions may purchase goods—Purchasing preference required of certain institutions.
- Business Diversity Inclusion Plan
- Department of Corrections General Terms and Conditions
- PREA Information for Staff, Contract Staff and Volunteers 400-BR016
- PREA Information for Community Corrections Contractors 400-BR013
- Current Enterprise Procurement Policies
- Purchasing Reference Guide for Environmentally Preferable Purchasing
- Purchasing General Terms and Conditions