Opportunities & Results
To do business with the State of Washington and the Department of Corrections (DOC) a company must be an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES) . DOC encourages diverse business participation. Below are resources to assist:
- Doing Business with the State : Become an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES).
- Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE) : Become a OMWBE certified firm.
- Public Works Diversity Tracking & Management System : A DES web-based system for tracking the participation of minority-, women-, veteran-owned and small businesses on public works projects.
- DOC Reference Materials: Terms and definitions, as well as aerial photographs for prison facilities.
Request for Qualifications
- ’17-19 AE Selection: Final Awarded Firms – 4/12/2018
Requests for Bids
- 2018-323 G (1-1) – Maple Lane Corrections Center (MLCC), Date: 12/05/2019
- Minimum Facility Remodel - $2,000,000.00 to $2,400,000.00
- 2018-325 G (2-1) – Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC), Date: 12/05/2019
- Fire Alarm Replacement - $2,600,000.00 to $2,900,000.00
Construction Bid Results
- 2019-302 G (1-1), Bid Results: 9/5/2019
- 2019-302 G (1-1) – Monroe Correctional Complex (MCC) – ADA Compliance Retrofit Administration Building
- 2016-323 H (3-1), Bid Results: 6/27/2019
- 2016-323 H (3-1) – McNeil Island Community Training Center (MI) – HVAC Rebid
- 2018-320 G (1-1), Bid Results: 4/25/2019
- 2018-320 G (1-1) – Washington Corrections Center for Women (WCCW) – Building E Roof Replacement
- 2018-345 G (2-1), Bid Results: 04/17/2019
- 2018-345 G (2-1) – Monroe Correctional Complex (MCC) – Emtech, LLC
- 2018-355 G (1-1), Bid Results: 4/4/2019
- 2018-355 G (1-1) – Washington Corrections Center (WCC) – Utilidor Repair