Opportunities & Results
To do business with the State of Washington and the Department of Corrections (DOC) a company must be an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES). DOC encourages diverse business participation. Below are resources to assist:
- Doing Business with the State: Become an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES).
- Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE): Become a OMWBE certified firm.
- Public Works Diversity Tracking & Management System: A DES web-based system for tracking the participation of minority-, women-, veteran-owned and small businesses on public works projects.
- DOC Reference Materials: Terms and definitions, as well as aerial photographs for prison facilities.
Request for Proposals Opportunities
Request for Proposals
- RFP 12192 - Work Release Expansion Project, Date: 02/13/2020
Request for Qualifications
- ’17-19 AE Selection: Final Awarded Firms – 4/12/2018
Requests for Bids
- 2019-334 G (1-1) – Olympia Work Release (OWR), Date: 04/16/2020
Construction Bid Results
- 2019-335 G (1-1), Bid Results: 03/20/2020
- 2019-335 G (1-1) – Washington State Penitentiary (WSP) – BAR Unit Conversion
- 2018-322 G (1-1), Bid Results: 02/13/2020
- 2018-322 G (1-1) – Mission Creek Corrections Center for Women (MCCCW) – Septic System Repair
- 2018-325 G (2-1), Bid Results: 12/5/2019
- 2018-325 G (2-1) – Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC) – CBCC Fire Alarm Replacement
- 2018-323 G (1-1), Bid Results: 12/5/2019
- 2018-323 G (1-1) – Maple Lane Corrections Center (MLCC) – Minimum Facility Remodel
- 2019-302 G (1-1), Bid Results: 9/5/2019
- 2019-302 G (1-1) – Monroe Correctional Complex (MCC) – ADA Compliance Retrofit Administration Building