Opportunities & Results
To do business with the State of Washington and the Department of Corrections (DOC) a company must be an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES) . DOC encourages diverse business participation. Below are resources to assist:
- Doing Business with the State : Become an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES).
- Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE) : Become a OMWBE certified firm.
- Public Works Diversity Tracking & Management System : A DES web-based system for tracking the participation of minority-, women-, veteran-owned and small businesses on public works projects.
- DOC Reference Materials: Terms and definitions, as well as aerial photographs for prison facilities.
Request for Qualifications
- ’17-19 AE Selection: Final Awarded Firms – 4/12/2018
Requests for Bids
- None at this time.
Construction Bid Results
- 2018-318 G (1-1), Bid Results: 2/7/2019
- 2018-318 G (1-1)– Washington Corrections Center (WCC) – Transformers and Switches
- 2018-309 G (1-1), Bid Results: 9/6/2018
- 2018-309 G (1-1)– Stafford Creek Corrections Center (SCCC) – Replace Heat Exchangers