Opportunities & Results
To do business with the State of Washington and the Department of Corrections (DOC) a company must be an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES). DOC encourages diverse business participation. Below are resources to assist:
- Doing Business with the State: Become an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES).
- Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE): Become a OMWBE certified firm.
- Public Works Diversity Tracking & Management System: A DES web-based system for tracking the participation of minority-, women-, veteran-owned and small businesses on public works projects.
- DOC Reference Materials: Terms and definitions, as well as aerial photographs for prison facilities.
Request for Proposals Opportunities
Request for Proposals
- RFP 12192 - Work Release Expansion Project, Date: 02/13/2020
Request for Qualifications
- ’17-19 AE Selection: Final Awarded Firms – 4/12/2018
Requests for Bids
- 2020-321 G(2-1) – Washington Corrections Center (WCC), Date: 03/02/2021
- Reclaimed Water – $1,025,000.00 to $1,395,000.00
Construction Bid Results
- 2018-322 G(1-1), Bid Results: 02/18/2021
- 2018-322 G(1-1) – Mission Creek Corrections Center for Women (MCCCW) – Septic System Repair
- 2020-304 G (2-1), Bid Results: 02/04/2021
- 2020-304 G (2-1) – Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC) – MSC Utilities and Utilidor Improvements
- 2018-318 H (4-1), Bid Results: 01/07/2021
- 2018-318 H (4-1) – Washington Corrections Center (WCC) – Bus Shed Replacement
- 2020-310 G (1-1), Bid Results: 12/03/2020
- 2020-310 G (1-1) – Airway Heights Corrections Center (AHCC) – Cooling Tower Replacement
- 2020-302 G (1-1) Rebid, Bid Results: 10/08/2020
- 2020-302 G (1-1) – Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC) – MSC Slider Doors