A/E Submittal Requirements
Consulting firms wanting to be considered must submit six (6) sets of their qualifications.
Only submittals conforming to the following specifications will be considered:
- You are required to provide;
- five (5) bound sets of your qualifications
- and one (1) set on CD for each contract you are submitting for
- A separate submittal is required for each contract.
- Each set is to include;
- an executive summary,
- information based on selection criteria,
- the standard Federal form SF330, Part 2 only,
- and any other pertinent data to assist the selection panel in evaluating your qualifications.
- Each submittal should have the Contract Number and include the project title clearly printed on the front cover (e.g., contract #08-327 – Rat-Wall Barrier)
- 8½x11 cardstock front and back cover (Binders/Notebooks not accepted).
- 20 pages maximum;
- not including front and back cover,
- not including form 330,
- printing shall be 2–sided.
- 11” x 17” foldouts will count as two (2) pages, and are limited to 2 maximum.
In addition to the “contracts” listed, each “contract” may include other minor unanticipated projects at the facility during the 2017–2019 biennium. Estimated construction costs are offered to provide approximate costs and are subject to change.
Submittals must be received by the Team Program office no later than the submittal date and time as noted on each Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
Firms selected to interview will be notified per each RFQ. Interviews are scheduled per each RFQ.
Address Submittals to Capital Planning & Development
Note: No faxed or electronic copies will be accepted.