Below are Department of Corrections (DOC) policies that apply to corrections services.
- DOC 500.000 Education & Vocational Programs for Offenders
- DOC 560.200 Religious Programs
- DOC 590.200 Offender Marriages & State Registered Domestic Partnerships
Below are Department of Corrections (DOC) forms that apply to and/or relate to corrections services.
- DOC 14-148 Extraordinary Medical Placement Referral
- DOC 20-213 Marriage/State Registered Domestic Partnership Application for Intended Spouse/State Registered Domestic Partner Use (English)
Laws & Regulations
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Religious Land Use & Institutionalized Persons Act (RLUIPA)
- United States Constitution (Articles I and II; 1st and 14th Amendments)
Revised Code of Washington (RCW)
- RCW 9.94A.690 Work ethic camp program & Eligibility & Sentencing
Regarding an incarcerated individual's eligibility to be sentenced to work ethic camp (DOC 790.100). Other applicable RCW's regarding inmate eligibility include:
- RCW 9.94A.728 Release prior to expiration of sentence
- RCW 26.04 Marriage
As applicable to inmate marriage applications.
- RCW 26.60 State Registered Domestic Partnerships
As applicable to inmate state registered domestic partnership applications.
- RCW 72.01 Administration
As applicable to institutional chaplains, outside ministers, etc.
- RCW 72.09.620 Extraordinary medical placement—Reports
Washington Administrative Code (WAC)
- WAC 137-28 Discipline – Prisons
As pertains to religious exceptions to violation sanctions.
- WAC 137-54-030 Superintendent's procedures
As pertains a facility superintendent's responsibilities in regards to inmate marriages.
- WAC 137-54-040 Marriage ceremony
- WAC 137-80 Correctional Industries & Programs
Below are Department of Corrections (DOC) publications that apply to corrections services.
- Medication for Opioid Use Disorder 600-BR007 (R 9/2023)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – A Guide for Incarcerated Individuals 600-BR002 (R 3/2020)
- Washington Corrections Center Mental Health Services Evergreen/Cedar Units 600-BR006 (R 4/2021)
- Washington Corrections Center Mental Health Services Receiving Units 600-BR005 (R 4/2021)
- Health Services Survey Results600-FS001 (R 8/2019)
- Our Commitment to Quality Patient Care 600-FS003 (R 2/2021)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and the Incarcerated Population 600-FS007 (R 3/2020)
Handbooks & Guides
- Annual Continuing Education Benefits Grid
- Health Information and Patient Education Self-Help Guide 600-GU008 (R 3/2023)
- Health Services Orientation Handbook 600-HA003 (R 10/2017)
- Pharmaceutical Management and Formulary Manual 600-HA002 (R 12/2019)
- Religious Beliefs and Practices Handbook 500-HA001 (R 12/2013)
- Washington DOC Health Plan 600-HA001 (R 04/2021)
- Plan de Salud del DOC de Washington 600-HA001s (R 04/2021)
Reports & Studies
- Bureau of Justice Assistance Comprehensive Opioid Abuse Program
- Eliminating Hepatitis C
- FareStart: Great Food. Better Lives.
- Traumatic Brain Injury in Corrections
- U.S. Department of Labor Standard Occupational Classifications