It is the intent of the Department of Corrections (DOC) to promote accessibility and transparency for policies, and encourage collaboration during the policy review process. To better facilitate these goals, the Department is providing policy drafts for public comment and review before they are published as revised.
Policy Drafts Open for Public Comment
The policy drafts available in this section are currently open for public review and comment. The public review and comment period lasts for two (2) weeks. Comments can be made using the Policy Revision Feedback Survey
After the stated closing date, comments and feedback will no longer be accepted for the listed policy drafts. Comments and feedback received after the listed closing date will not be considered until the next regular review of the policy.
Open September 25, 2020 — October 9, 2020
- Draft DOC 500.100 Correspondence Education in Prisons
Open September 18, 2020 — October 2, 2020
Archived Policy Draft Notices
To review previously provided draft notices (no longer available for viewing/comment), please click on the applicable Policy Draft Review Notice below. Policy draft review notices will be archived in this space for two (2) years plus the current year, after which they will be deleted from the website.
- September 4 - September 18, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- August 28 - September 11, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- August 14 - August 28, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- July 24 - August 7, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- July 10 - July 24, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- July 3 - July 17, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- June 26 - July 10, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- June 19 - July 3, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice
- June 12-26, 2020 Policy Draft Review Notice