Opportunities & Results
To do business with the State of Washington and the Department of Corrections (DOC) a company must be an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES) . DOC encourages diverse business participation. Below are resources to assist:
- Doing Business with the State : Become an approved vendor with the Department of Enterprise Services (DES).
- Office of Minority & Women's Business Enterprises (OMWBE) : Become a OMWBE certified firm.
- Public Works Diversity Tracking & Management System : A DES web-based system for tracking the participation of minority-, women-, veteran-owned and small businesses on public works projects.
- DOC Reference Materials: Terms and definitions, as well as aerial photographs for prison facilities.
Request for Qualifications
- None at this time.
Requests for Bids
- 2016-307 H (1-2) – Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC), REVISED Date: 8/3/2017
- Access Road Culvert Replacement
Construction Bid Results
- 2016-307 G (1-1) – Clallam Bay Corrections Center (CBCC), Bid Results: 4/6/2017
- Utility Access Road Improvements
- 2016-330 G (1-1) – Monroe Correctional Complex (MCC), Bid Results: 2/2/2017
- WSR Dialysis Unit Repairs
- 2016-331 G (1-1) – Washington Corrections Center (WCC) , Bid Results: 2/2/2017
- Building C & D Generator
- 2016-313 H (2-2) – Monroe Correctional Complex (MCC), Bid Results: 1/26/2017
- MSU Shower Renovations